TAKE THE QUIZ
TAKE THE QUIZ
Get a personalized back assessment in under 30 seconds
Your results are completely private and secure.
Answer a few short questions and you will have your results in less than 30 seconds …
1. EFFECTIVE back pain solutions are NOT “1 size fits all.” There are 3 specific strategies that work for 3 specific back pain types.
2. Getting out of pain is virtually IMPOSSIBLE if you are doing the wrong exercises or stretches. And many can even make your back pain worse.
3. Based on your pain location, intensity level, and 5 other factors… we will accurately determine exactly which back pain solution will work for you and give you these results for FREE.
4. Getting out of pain becomes significantly easier when you follow the FREE plan you will receive immediately after taking this SHORT quiz.
1. Mechanical- pain that arises from joint dysfunction, altered joint mobility, mal alignment of the spine or pelvis.
2. Myofascial- pain that arises from soft tissue, ie. muscle or fascia.
3. Neurogenic- pain that arises from the nerve or nervous system, This type of pain most often results from impingement “pinching” of the nerve from a structure such as the disc, bone or ligament.
Dr. Williams is the Director of Physical Therapy for Optim Therapy. He earned his BS and MS in Kinesiology from Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, GA.
He then received a Masters of Physical Therapy from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA, and Doctor of Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences with an orthopedic manual therapy focus.
Dr. Williams has been a board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) for over 12 years. He has a Diploma in Osteopractic through The American Academy of Manipulative Therapy which includes separate certifications in Dry Needling and Spinal Manipulation.
In 2019, Dr. Williams completed the prestigious Fellowship of the American Academy of Manual Therapist (FAAOMPT) making him one of less than 500 in the United States with this credential.
Dr. Williams is also a published author and his work has been featured in peer reviewed journals as well as numerous other health publications.